A quick word about bokeh

Some people may hear this term used when discussing photographs and wonder how the “bokeh” is being used. Bokeh is a term used to describe the blurring of the background or foreground objects. Photomatters has a good piece explaining it and how to use it. You can view it here: http://www.photomatters.org/bokeh